Certara Trial Simulator
Powerful, Flexible, and Intuitive
9 out of 10 drugs in development fail to make it to market, costing pharmaceutical companies billions every year.1 One reason for these failures is suboptimal clinical trial design.1,2 Certara’s Trial Simulator has been trusted by leading pharmaceutical companies for over a decade to optimize trial design and maximize probability of trial success.
Trial Simulator delivers robust tools and features to enable your drug development team to plan relevant and effective trials for every phase of clinical drug testing.
- Offers comprehensive modeling of drug action with easy-to-use graphical interface
- Supports a wide variety of trial designs including parallel, n-by-n Latin square, and crossover designs
- Provides a debugging tool with real-time plots of any variables in the drug model
- Includes built-in analysis routines such as descriptive statistics, ANOVA, ANCOVA, bioequivalence analysis, and Kaplan-Meier survival analysis
- Works on Windows & SP1, 8.1, and 10
- Connects seamlessly with R for custom plot capabilities
- Is 100% backward compatible with previous version of Trial Simulator
Additional text can go here...