Pirana: A Leading Pharmacometrics Modeling Workbench
’s research tools nurture a connected, efficient, and impactful modeling and simulation environment.
- Faster, easier model building: Pirana includes model templates and wizards, a library of goodness-of-fit plots (R), and model translation tools
- Simplified model validation: Its built-in support for version control and audit trails enables traceability and reproducibility
- Staying organized is effortless: Use Pirana as your electronic lab notebook for keeping track of model runs and results
- Seamless access to open source tools: It interfaces with state-of-the-art population PK/PD modeling tools for visual predictive checks, covariate modeling, and bootstraps
- A modeling workbench: Pirana works with NONMEM, R, Perl Speaks NONMEM (PSN), and Monolix
- Flexible computing environments: Pirana is available in both a desktop and cloud-based version